Wendy在涂上whipping cream 之前，有先涂上一层syrup，如果下次再做这蛋糕，我会省略这个步骤，因为觉得这样做，蛋糕有点太甜了。
食谱参考这里(Wendy~Table for 2...or more)
6 eggs （i used 5 Grade A eggs)
170gm brown sugar (i used 135g)
170gm cake flour
45gm butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 tsp cinnamon powder (i used 1/2t)
1. Preheat oven at 180C. Prepare an 8 or 9 inch baking pan. Line the bottom. ( i used 9 inch)
2. Beat egss and sugar over hot water until light and pale, for 12 minutes (hand mixer, stand mixer will take less)
3. Sift cake flour and cinnamon powder. Fold into (2) in 3 additions.
4. Mix vanilla with butter. Take a few tablespoons of batter and put into butter mixture. Stir to combine, no need to be gentle.
5. Pour (4) into main batter and fold.
6. Pour into prepared pan and once the pan goes into the oven, close the door and adjust temperature to 160C. Bake for 35 minutes or until done. ( i baked for 39 minutes, should reduce to 35 minutes next time)
7. Remove from oven and let it cool down totally.
8. Remove from pan and slice cake into 3 layers and chill (wrapped) until time of use.
Dulce De Leche Cream:
350ml whipping cream, cold
140gm Dulce De Leche (about ½ cup), cold
2/3tsp gelatin （i used 1/2t)
1 Tbsp water
1. Double boil gelatin and water until melted. Or u can use microwave. Leave to cool.
2. Freeze mixing bowl and beaters for 5 minutes.
3. Put dulce de leche into mixing bowl and put in a bit of cream. On low speed, mix to combine, adding more gradually. When all the whipping cream has been added in, turn to high speed and beat until soft peaks.
4. Turn to low speed. Add in gelatin mixture slowly while beating, and beat until stiff.
5. Use immediately to frost cake.
Please keep everything cold while you do the cream, freeze bowl and beaters before you start, and if the day is too hot, keep the bowl (used to whip the cream) in a basin of ice water to keep the temperature low. This applies to all cream made with dairy whipping cream in our tropical room temp. It should take no longer than 5 minutes to prepare this whip this cream.
30gm brown sugar
70ml hot water
Dissolve brown sugar in hot water. Leave to cool down.
1. Slice cake into 3 layers.
2. Place 1 layer onto cake board/plate. Brush on syrup. Spread with 2/3 cup of DDL cream. Brush the topping layer of cake with syrup and place the surface with syrup onto cream. Repeat with another layer.
3. Top with final piece of cake. Brush with syrup. Spread DDL cream all over cake.